Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Those bitches

Can I just say how much I hate women how announce pregnancies super early? Yes, it's all jealousy. Every ounce of my hatred right now is jealousy. Some random person that I knew in high school just announced her 7 week pregnancy and included a healthy looking ultrasound. What the hell, cow!? I just want the world to stop being happy for a second and let life suck... and all for ME.

Furthermore, why do I make Facebook friends with people I knew 15 years ago and have nothing to do with now? I think I need a Facebook cleanse like I need my tubes flushed.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sometimes life does suck and we need to wallow in it for a while. Totally agreed.

Also, please don't cleanse me out. I know we haven't seen each other in, like, 15 years, but I still really like to keep in touch.