Monday, July 7, 2008

Gun to my head

Kate tells me I have to make a post because it's starting to feel like the Kate Arch page and not the Arch Hogan page. Those of you that know me know that I am not really into the online communication scene that much. I use myspace and facebook as a means to an end to keep in touch with people. Of course this is limited to a message or so every six months. Regardless, I'm here and I may as well talk about something of importance: White trash idiot morons that are lazy.

I am referring to a select number of my neighbors. Specifically two houses north east of us and now the renting neighbors across the street. North house is all about the wife staying home drinking beer all day on the front porch talking to her friends on the phone at an extrememly loud volume. To make matters worse, her vocabulary is limited to someone that obviously didn't make it through high school. "Oh my god, did you hear what she said? I know. I know. Get out...." And to wrap up our trash neighbors to the north, the husband only knows one way to pick up his dog....by the collar.

Now to discuss our new renters. Divorced mother of two. And when I say two I mean one somewhat normal child and Forest Gump. She has taught her kids that everything you see belongs to us so don't worry about playing on everything. "Running out into the road? No worries. It's ok. Just don't come inside and interrupt me because I really need my semi hourly Meth fix. Anyone seen our dog in the last few days? I'm sure he'll be back."

Other then them our neighbor is full of nice, respectful, and quiet people. I'm sure as the neighborhood gets nicer and nicer we will hopefully weed these kind of idiots out. Apparently I need to wrap it up because now I'm being told I am writing too much....

No comments: