Thursday, December 31, 2009

If I hear the phrase "baby dance" one more time...!

It's been months now and for those of you counting, seven. No blasted positive. No rise in BBT (google that one). Went to the doctor and will undergo some testing in March. Might be endometriosis. Might be tight fallopian tubes. Might be, might be. I asked Greg how much money we want to put into all this. We have no idea. Don't tell me the cliche, "It will happen" because quite frankly - it might not.

Sure, we thought we might NOT have kids when we first married. The idea of being a couple without kids, free to travel or whatever was very tempting. But, to make the decision to try and have no control over the outcome is what really pisses me off. I suppose the anger is that my choice has been taken away. Or so it seems.

No comments: